- Products for different sectors and jurisdictions – choose from a wealth of options designed to help you implement a risk-based anti-money laundering programme appropriate for your firm.
- The first choice for compliance training – since 1992 the Money Laundering Resource range has been the benchmark for quality, providing an authoritative source of guidance to firms and professional bodies.
- Training records you can rely on – the online Training on Record programme offers a widely trusted system designed to satisfy the legal requirement to document the training you provide to your staff.
The risk-based approach
Sector specific guidance
Money Laundering Resource offers a choice of specialised products that enable you to build a compliance programme that reflects the risks to which your firm is exposed.
Appropriate options for all staff
Products are available to meet the needs of the whole firm – from support staff to Compliance Managers, and new starters to experienced professionals.
Versions for different sectors and jurisdictions – a complete e-learning programme, with competence assessments, automatic training records and useful monitoring features. Available in versions for specific business sectors and jurisdictions, with appropriate courses for all staff levels.
The essential reference guide for staff – in packs of 20, with versions for different sectors, Anti-Money Laundering Booklets offer a concise guide for individual employees. Updated to reflect the Criminal Finances Act and provisions resulting from GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
2018 Edition – the Handbook enables you to put in place a proportionate, risk-assessed regime, tailored to your firm – with ready-made template documents and links to additional resources. Use the trusted ‘Ten Step’ approach to meet the challenge presented by further legislation including the Criminal Finances Act.
Money Laundering Compliance at a glance
Why is training necessary?
Money Laundering Regulations* specifically require you to give regular training to all relevant staff.
Why must you record training?
The Regulations also require you to keep a written record of the anti-money laundering training you’re providing.
Why choose our products?
Since 1992 the Money Laundering Resource range has helped firms like yours reliably meet their obligations.
The UK Money Laundering Regulations 2017* set out a number of ‘relevant requirements’ that apply to all firms and institutions conducting regulated business:
These include a requirement to provide regular ongoing training to staff in anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and related data protection matters, and to keep a written record of the training provided.
Failure to meet any of the relevant requirements is a criminal offence – both for firms and for responsible managers.
Specifically, the Regulations require that ‘all relevant employees’ receive regular training on:
• awareness of the Law and Regulations on money laundering and terrorist financing
• recognising activities and transactions which may be suspicious
• dealing correctly with instances that arise
• and awareness of relevant data protection requirements.
The Money Laundering Resource range offers a choice of products that fully reflect the new Regulations – including the widely trusted Training on Record online learning programme, available in different versions for different sectors, and featuring our proprietary Learning Management System which automatically creates training records to show your firm is meeting its regulatory requirements.
*Full title: The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017