- Promote your firm’s equality policies – this brief online course for staff explains the Equality Act and the importance of treating clients and colleagues fairly.
- A cost-effective solution – online learning enables you to raise staff awareness of Equality & Diversity at a fraction of the cost of other types of training.
What does this course cover?
- Understanding The Equality Act
- Protected characteristics and prohibited conduct
- Unconscious bias
- Diversity and inclusion
- What to do if there’s a problem
- Email us for a detailed course syllabus
A concise and engaging course
Your staff can log in to our secure servers at any time and complete the training at their own speed, with minimum disruption to their work.
Online training records
User data is logged automatically should you ever need to provide your firm’s training records at a tribunal or to your supervisory body.
Useful monitoring tools
‘Administrator’ access enables you to measure the ongoing progress of staff members and run useful reports for your organisation’s files.
How it works
Renewable annual subscription
Training on Record is available on a year-long subscription. You pay only for the number of people you enrol – and renewal is always at your option. We update the courseware every year – and in response to any regulatory changes – enabling you to deliver a continuous programme of up-to-date training, with brand new content for repeat trainers.
Easy set-up and ongoing support
Simply email us a list of users and we’ll take care of set-up for you – usually within 24 hours. You’ll have access to your own area on our secure servers, with complete flexibility to define groups and add new users. We also offer outstanding technical support throughout the year – so if you ever need help, you can always give us a call.