- The leading provider of online training – from Money Laundering Resource, the most established range of AML training and reference products in the UK.
- Meet your ongoing training requirements – the online package is offered on an annual subscription to help you meet your continuing compliance obligations.
A preferred supplier to regulated firms
For over 25 years
Get up-to-date guidance
The Training on Record e-learning programme is continuously updated to ensure that firms of all sizes comply with their ongoing Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
A cost-effective solution
Our convenient online courses come at a fraction of the cost of other types of training. You pay only for the number of people you enrol, with a discount for higher numbers.
An authoritative source
Since 1992, the Money Laundering Resource range has provided expert AML training and guidance to regulated firms and institutions, including the ICAEW and the ACCA.
The Training on Record package
Including courses for all relevant staff:
- Three different learning modules – a comprehensive six-part course for professionals; a separate four-part course for support staff; and a brief refresher module to help busy professionals top up their training.
- Two separate test modules – one for professionals, with twenty-five questions randomly selected from a bank of a hundred; and a separate test for support staff with twenty questions selected from a bank of eighty. Scores are automatically recorded to show your staff have met the required standard.
- Web access to our Learning Management System – ‘Administrator’ access gives you the flexibility to define groups, assign courses and add new users, as well as running useful reports and monitoring the progress of your staff.
A fully supported online programme
From the UK’s most established provider
Your staff can go online and log in to our secure servers at any time. Their progress is saved automatically, so they can learn at their own pace.
Automatic progress reports
Test scores are recorded on the system and training records are available online should you ever be required to show your firm’s compliance.
Outstanding customer service
We’ll take care of the set-up for you – usually within 48 hours. We also offer ongoing technical support should you need it, throughout the year.