- A fully supported programme for firms of all sizes – from the most established provider of Anti-Money Laundering training and reference products.
- Train your staff with minimum disruption – the online package is offered on an annual subscription to help you meet your ongoing training requirements.
Providing expert training
For over 25 years
For up-to-date guidance
Our Training on Record e-learning programme is updated continuously to ensure your staff comply with ongoing Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
An authoritative source
For over 25 years, we’ve provided training expertise to regulated firms and institutions, including the Law Societies of England & Wales and Scotland.
Separate UK versions
Versions of Training on Record are available to reflect the different legal systems and supervisory bodies of England & Wales and Scotland.
The Training on Record package
Including courses for all relevant staff:
- Three different learning modules – a comprehensive six-part course for professionals; a separate four-part course for support staff; and a brief refresher module to help busy professionals top up their training.
- Two separate test modules – one for professionals, with twenty-five questions randomly selected from a bank of a hundred; and a separate test for support staff with twenty questions selected from a bank of eighty. Scores are automatically recorded to show your staff have met the required standard.
- Web access to our Learning Management System – ‘Administrator’ access gives you the flexibility to define groups, assign courses and add new users, as well as running useful reports and monitoring the progress of your staff.
Cost-effective for firms of all sizes
Courses for all staff
Our online package includes modules for all staff levels. You pay only for the number of people you enrol, with a discount for higher numbers.
Automatic training records
Test scores are logged automatically and records are available online should you ever be required to demonstrate your firm’s compliance.
Unrivalled customer service
We’ll take care of the set-up for you – usually within 48 hours. We also offer outstanding technical support should you need it, throughout the year.